> Cannot Execute
> Eclipse Exec Format Error
Eclipse Exec Format Error
Eclipse Exec Format Error
posted 5 years ago On what operating system is this? it still give same message –KItis Feb 4 '11 at 13:39 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote You've downloaded the 64-bit version of Eclipse - you need to download java --version gave the following:- "Could not create the Java virtual machine." However, 'java -version' gave this:- "java version "1.6.0_20" OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.9) (6b20-1.9-0ubuntu1) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build I installed jdk 7 from webupd installer and installed the default setting package.
- After running the above commands I get the following: desktop:~/apps/eclipse$ strace ./eclipse execve("./eclipse", ["./eclipse"], [/* 40 vars */]) = -1 ENOEXEC (Exec format error) dup(2) = 3 fcntl64(3, F_GETFL) = 0x2
- Add set -x at the top of yet-another-bash-script (just below the #!/bin/bash line).
- Can there be a sarcastic meaning to "top gun" in a (non-)linguistic context like this?
- It invokes yet another bash script, which runs the tests, which are compiled C executables.
- These Aren't Roasted!
- If you see something like i686 or i386 and not ia64 or x86_64 then you are running a 32bit system and cannot run 64bit binaries. –punnie Feb 4 '11 at 13:37
- It may be possible to take minicom out of the equation but that would add an unknown amount of time to this project, so I'd much prefer a solution that uses
- I wonder if there could be a difference in the way the target boots (perhaps a race condition).
- share|improve this answer answered Jun 13 '12 at 1:27 RidDeBakTiYar 163229 add a comment| up vote 4 down vote I'm making some wild guesses here, but it looks like the following
- thank you so much –A J May 14 '14 at 11:16 Ugh...
Browse other questions tagged gnome 14.04 eclipse or ask your own question. This site is not affiliated with Linus Torvalds or The Open Group in any way. How to delete the lines from a file that do not contain dot? Eclipse Neon 32 Bit Why do languages require parenthesis around expressions when used with "if" and "while"?
Once I fixed that, Hudson is successfully able to drive the minicom sesson. vBulletin ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. I cannot remove any of the servers from this equation. http://askubuntu.com/questions/465135/eclipse-not-working-exec-format-error sorry it was a stupid question :P but i still don't quite understand how come this cos actually all other apps and my OS are def 64-bit –user255399 Mar 8 '14
Can I cite email communication in my thesis/paper? Eclipse Download But after I followed all of those steps I got the message like this: "eclipse" is not installed I read this, then added the "-vm" and "/path/to/java" thing into the eclipse.ini Did a thief think he could conceal his identity from security cameras by putting lemon juice on his face? Adv Reply August 21st, 2009 #2 chinni.joy View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message 5 Cups of Ubuntu Join Date Jun 2008 Location hyderabad, Ap,india Beans 19 DistroUbuntu 8.04 Hardy
Cannot Execute Binary File Exec Format Error Ubuntu
I tried bash eclipse as you said. http://askubuntu.com/questions/430328/cannot-install-and-run-eclipse-on-ubuntu-12-04 Any insight greatly appreciated. Eclipse Exec Format Error Expression evaluates numerically inside of Plot but not otherwise Are there continuous functions for which the epsilon-delta property doesn't hold? Cannot Execute Binary File In Linux Blender add rough/random surface Dishwasher Hose Clamps won't open Is adding the â€˜tblâ€™ prefix to table names really a problem?
Tango Icons © Tango Desktop Project. http://haywirerobotics.com/cannot-execute/cannot-execute-binary-file-exec-format-error-linux.html How to delete the lines from a file that do not contain dot? After executing the chmod command I checked with ls -l and the output surprised me: nothing was changed. It might take displeasure =) –Danatela May 14 '14 at 11:58 add a comment| 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 6 down vote accepted If you get /opt/eclipse/eclipse: cannot Bash Cannot Execute Binary File
Ubuntu Logo, Ubuntu and Canonical © Canonical Ltd. Browse other questions tagged installation eclipse or ask your own question. Ballpark salary equivalent today of "healthcare benefits" in the US? his comment is here I also installed ant 1.9.3 which should be installed properly.
But it turned out when I click the eclipse it just doesn't work. Eclipse Mars Download How to decline a postdoc interview if there is some possible future collaboration? asked 5 years ago viewed 21752 times active 3 years ago Related 0Eclipse Execute from Home - Eclipse.org Version1Problem in running eclipse from the shortcut in ubuntu 11.101Eclipse doesn't work correctly
current community chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list.
Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the Describe how the target is booting when you run the scripts manually and when Hudson is involved. I don't have any definite guess as to what is happening though. Report message to a moderator Re: "cannot execute binary file" eclipse [message #502885 is a reply to message #502741] Thu, 10 December 2009 07:49 Walter HarleyMessages: 847Registered: July