- will have follow @pembo13 instructions patroqueeet commented Apr 29, 2016 @pembo13 what about a pull request?
- python python-2.7 python-import share|improve this question asked May 8 at 4:57 Eric Fossum 1,05311432 add a comment| 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote utils package is
- You say you're in plain python shell, but to use django models you need to be inside django shell or configure your shell to work. –aherok Apr 26 '13 at 6:27
- We recommend upgrading to the latest Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
- Traceback (most recent call last): File "/apps/peer-web-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py", line 236, in __call__ self.load_middleware() File "/apps/peer-web-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 53, in load_middleware raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured('Error importing middleware %s: "%s"' % (mw_module, e)) ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
- Did you try to contact your hosting provider's technical support?
- What security operations provide confidentiality, integrity and authentication?
- comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by Aymeric Augustin I don't see anything in your settings that could trigger a circular import.
Skip to content Ignore Learn more Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Firefox. daemon mode, etc.) both in your shared hosting provider and in your local test environment? On 1941 Dec 7, could Japan have destroyed the Panama Canal instead of Pearl Harbor in a surprise attack? From Enchant Import Utils A guy scammed me, but he gave me a bank account number & routing number.
Luckily, dnf install python-requests fixed the whole thing... This circular import happens all of the time, except when using sqlite. object? -> Details about 'object', use 'object??' for extra details. /srv/www/django//trunk/virtualenv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/__init__.py:19: DeprecationWarning: settings.DATABASE_* is deprecated; use settings.DATABASES instead. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12112427/from-django-db-import-utils-importerror-cannot-import-name-utils In deployment.wsgi: #!/usr/bin/python import os import sys LIB_ROOT = "/var/www/userXXX/files/" PROJECT_PKG = "myproject-0.2" PROJECT_SETTINGS = 'myproject.settings' DJANGO_PATH = "/usr/share/django/Django-1.3" MESSAGES_PKG = "django_messages-0.4.4" REGISTRATION_PKG = "django_registration-0.7" TAGGING_PKG = "django_tagging-0.3.1" MARKDOWN_PKG = "Markdown-2.0.3"
After installing the missing libraries, it doesn't make any sense. [[email protected] packages]$ python -c "import utils" [[email protected] packages]$ python -c "import requests" Traceback (most recent call last): File "", line 1, Cannot Import Name Utils Gensim Not the answer you're looking for? How do pilots identify the taxi path to the runway? Default value for date field Mimsy were the Borogoves - why is "mimsy" an adjective?
Gensim Importerror: Cannot Import Name Utils
Why does the Minus World exist? Operator ASCII art Inequality caused by float inaccuracy Why is Professor Lewin correct regarding dimensional analysis, and I'm not? Importerror Cannot Import Name Util Paramiko Can there be a sarcastic meaning to "top gun" in a (non-)linguistic context like this? From Django Forms Import Fields Util Importerror Cannot Import Name Util What is the total sum of the cardinalities of all subsets of a set?
Count trailing truths How to grep two numbers from the same line at different places using bash? weblink help -> Python's own help system. comment:6 follow-up: 8 Changed 5 years ago by gloriajw I found that this error occurred for me when I migrated files from another server, but forgot to change template path. the cause of this breakage is a Python web stack setup problem in the hosting provider. Importerror Cannot Import Name Utils Enchant
How can I take a powerful plot item away from players without frustrating them? comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by Ramiro Morales See also #14013, #12730. Reload to refresh your session. http://haywirerobotics.com/cannot-import/importerror-cannot-import-name-ordereddict-pandas.html Do Morpheus and his crew kill potential Ones?
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/apps/peer-web-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py", line 236, in __call__ self.load_middleware() File "/apps/peer-web-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 53, in load_middleware raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured('Error importing middleware %s: "%s"' % (mw_module, e)) ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware From Enchant Import Utils Importerror: Cannot Import Name 'utils' Do humans have an ethical obligation to prevent animal on animal violence? Looks like you've taken care of it already.
How to make my logo color look the same in Web & Print?