> Cannot Open
> Cannot Open Compmgmt.msc
Cannot Open Compmgmt.msc
Jack Sparrow, #4 2011/01/07 Arie Administrator Administrator Staff Joined: 2001/12/27 Messages: 14,750 Likes Received: 374 Trophy Points: 1,093 In the Start Search box type cmd, right click the cmd.exe file on Newer msxml3.dll needs more requirements that our Windows didn't have. Let us know. Press the Environment Variables button. >> 4. weblink
Select the Advanced tab. > 3. Also type Regsvr32 Msxml6.dll (again Enter). Many thanks. Right-click My Computer and press Properties. > > > 2.
Capture Date SSD Is The New RAM HOWTO: Move Google Mail (Gmail) Notes to iCloud HOWTO: Sync iCloud Notes Properly On All Your Devices ‘Online Sync & Store' Vs ‘Backup & Hello and welcome to PC Review. They have one Srv2k3 that runs everything.
- Any other suggestions? "Wesley Vogel" wrote: > Error Message "Snap-in Failed to Initialize" When You Use Microsoft > Management Console > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297064 > > "Snap-in Failed to Initialize" Error Message When
- I get the same erro when I attempt to open the Event Viewer, Services, etc. (basically anything in Administrative Tools).
- Have you heard of it? :p Every article is posted there so you can easily read the ones you like and ignore the ones you don't. @proposesolution Chirp Chirp!
- Jack Sparrow, #10 2011/01/09 Lou Nettune Inactive Thread Starter Joined: 2009/08/27 Messages: 7 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 76 Location: Connecticut Computer Experience: Intermediate Capt.
- Cookies Registration Notice Resolved Administrative Tools - Compmgmt.msc Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Lou Nettune, 2011/01/05. 2011/01/05 Lou Nettune Inactive Thread Starter Joined: 2009/08/27 Messages: 7 Likes Received: 0 Trophy
- We used to do this for anyone not in the domain admins group so its possible they have done the same thing and your account just needs adding to whichever group
- I found Knowledge Base article 326574, and have verified that "C:\windows; c:\windows\system32; c:\windows\system32\wbem" are all contained in my PATH.
Reply justrosie says: September 6, 2011 at 16:35 It's been frustrating not to be able to Defrag my hard disk .. Advertisements Latest Threads NES Classic Edition reviewed Becky posted Nov 8, 2016 at 4:59 PM Unable to publish Calendar in Outlook 2007 Anoop Soman posted Nov 8, 2016 at 8:37 AM Capture Date Discussion Wow, 72 Comments! Pete C Microsoft MVP Internet Explorer 2004 - 2011 Keep all responses to BBS posts on the BBS so that others may benefit If we have helped you please consider a
Follow us if you like. Try Free For 30 Days Join & Write a Comment Already a member? Wesley Vogel, Feb 14, 2007 #4 Guest Guest Hi Jay, What version of MSXML you have installed now on your server?. https://www.windowsbbs.com/threads/administrative-tools-compmgmt-msc.97196/ Reply Miha says: October 10, 2014 at 13:28 Yeah, it helped!
We're a friendly computing community, bustling with knowledgeable members to help solve your tech questions. If you're having a computer problem, ask on our forum for advice. Login. I added the necessary snap-ins and attempted to save the MMC console as "console1" and put it in: DOCS&SETTINGS\ALLUSERS\STARTMENU\PROGRAMS\ADMINISTRATIVE-TOOLS and I get an error message stating: "MMC cannot save the console"
Does it appear that I need to reinstall the > > > O/S? > > > > Guest, Feb 14, 2007 #5 Guest Guest Wesley: YES, there are slashes ("\") http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/mmc-cannot-open-the-file-c-windows-system32-compmgmt-msc.2843885/ That was a simple process.But, where does someone find such strange and useful voodoo? Jack Sparrow, #13 (You must log in or sign up to reply here.) Show Ignored Content Share This Page Tweet Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Text Quote Post |Replace Attachment Add link Text to display: Where should this link go?
Thanks Capt. have a peek at these guys Anyway, we tweet and chirp all the headlines right to our Twitter page. This one seems to work for vista, but it might be a bit redundant. The Wall This is my wall.
All rights reserved. Reply shanshen says: December 15, 2011 at 22:24 " MMC cannot open that file C:\Windows\sapmmc.msc" When I start sap management console the above problem is coming. I had the specified issue on Windows 7 x64. check over here Corrupt profiles are no fun.
First, I tried the msxml3 solution - I had to download msxml3.dll because it didn't exist. I just can't open admin tools from shortcuts. 0 Datil OP Robert.P Feb 7, 2011 at 5:49 UTC Chris128 wrote: Do they have a GPO that blocks access Right-click My Computer and press Properties. 2.
It was after I reinstalled a clean install of XP and SP2.
I checked in the Folder Options and .msc files are still associated with Microsoft Common Console documents. Your cache administrator is webmaster. This may also be because you do not have >sufficient access rights to the file. > >I get the same erro when I attempt to open the Event Viewer, Services, etc. http://haywirerobotics.com/cannot-open/cannot-open-frontpg-lck.html Similar Threads Unable to open XP due to missing "\system32\hal.dll" file. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_Johnson?=, Jul 24, 2003, in forum: Windows XP Performance Replies: 0 Views: 253 =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_Johnson?= Jul 24, 2003 Unable to
This may also be because you do not have sufficient access rights to the file.