> Cannot Open
> Cannot Open Hash Database Etc Mail Access Db
Cannot Open Hash Database Etc Mail Access Db
For example, you may choose to reject all mail originating from known spammers, or to accept to relay all mail from your local network since now relaying is denied by default Is problem in Apache config? 9 38 12d How to suppress older kernels in Ubuntu in one command line Article by: pfrancois After running Ubuntu some time, you will be asked Please don't fill out this field. Top 1. weblink
This is covered on the Debug page of the popbsmtp.sf.net web site. I need info. Thanks for help Wofi 2. Covered by US Patent.
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions. Now, here's the kicker: > When I remove aliases.db manually, and then type "newaliases" everything > is as shown above EXCEPT the user is root for aliases.db, AND I don't get Cannot open hash database /etc/aliases.db 12. In the access file example below, we'll allow relaying from localhost and all local network addresses beginning with the IP address 192.168.1.
The files access
- The command "/usr/sbin/makemap hash virtusertable < virtusertable" works The command "/usr/sbin/makemap hash access < access" gives me this error: access.db: Invalid type 5 specified makemap: error opening type hash map access:
- It is required only if you decide to set up a Central Mail Hub to handle all your mail.
- Cannot open hash database /etc/aliases.db: Invalid argument 6.
- Cannot open hash database /etc/sendmail/mailertable.db: Invalid Argument 8.
- This only works for sender # addresses (i.e., it indicates that you should # discard anything received from the indicated # domain). # ### any text where ### is an RFC
- Also note that the use of a Central Mail Hub will improve the security and the management of other servers and clients on your network that run Sendmail.
I do not know anything about makemap, or how to repair / rebuild it's "database"? Join & Ask a Question Need Help in Real-Time? Problem converting from UTF-8 to default codepage and vice versa using mbstowcs and wcstombs 7. But i am using, as it seems to be, versions which are too new?
Software -Server/Mail NetworkNext
22.6. This is due to the fact that w… Linux Distributions Adding Programs to Unity in Ubuntu 11+ Article by: DrDamnit In my business, I use the LTS (Long Term Support) versions Please don't fill out this field.
Global Distribution list 3.
and i need those scripts, as they do check mails against spam and viruses ;) Using Sendmail version 8.12.6, config V10/Berkeley and latest popbsmtp-version from the website.. Any ideas how to solve this problem? Any ideas? You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field. have a peek at these guys I am pretty stuck! 0 LVL 1 Overall: Level 1 Message Author Comment by:dr34m3rs2009-10-29 Comment Utility Permalink(# a25695725) I even recompiled and installed sendmail / berkeleyDB thinking it may help, Now, nothing works. AWS Cloud Computing Linux Advertise Here 780 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.
[[email protected]] /# makemap hash /etc/mail/access.db < /etc/mail/access