> Cannot Send
> Cannot Send To Bellsouth.net
Cannot Send To Bellsouth.net
Please type your message and try again. tiffany187 Level 1 (0 points) Q: I can't send email (bellsouth.net) from my iPhone 4 after upgrade to 5OS. With the redundancy due to being able to use att.net, bellsouth.net, or att.yahoo.com (and for me, comcast.net as well) servers, it has been (at least for me) an inexpensive (AKA free) B1 edit NetFixer Premium Member 2010-Jun-1 7:59 pm said by Bellsouth :Didn't work. Check the daily volume of email going to AT&T. check over here
For anyone that runs into this issue, the correct outbound E-mail setting is outbound.att.net. -ATTU-verseCare Need more help? You should see the dancing... About Advertising Privacy Terms Help Sitemap × Join millions of IT pros like you Log in to Spiceworks Reset community password Agree to Terms of Service Connect with Or Sign up If you have AT&T, BellSouth, or SBC Global delivery tips or blacklist removal tips, please let me know. here
Still can not send email. · actions · 2010-Jun-6 1:43 pm · (locked) graysonfMVMjoin:1999-07-16Fort Lauderdale, FL
graysonf MVM 2010-Jun-6 2:21 pm Change to working servers, and be done with it. · I can't reach it from 184.32.222.x. Perhaps they are even eliminating some of the machines, affecting a few thousand customers at a time. I deal with email blacklisting every week and am trying to document the processes at major email providers.
- Every help/setup page for AT&T/Yahoo email I have seen indicates clearly that you need to use the full email address ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], etc).The forum FAQ: »AT&T Southeast Forum FAQ »How
- Join Now hello again Folks, I am currently having an issue when we are trying to send emails to bellsouth.net domain.
- Our community members post a lot of great answers!
- Having an rDNS is probably why you don't have problems sending email via other means than mail.bellsouth.net.
- The simple passage of time while waiting for AT&T to properly setup the new IP address block will fix the problem.
- This is your starting point.
- With Bellsouth or the Yahoo address? · actions · 2010-Jun-1 7:38 pm · (locked) NetFixerFreedom is NOT freePremium Memberjoin:2004-06-24The Boro·Cingular Wireless·Comcast Business..·VonageARRIS SB6121Switches Trash BinD-Link DIR-655 Rev.
- Win98 lives -- now in your browser! [Microsoft] by aurgathor342.
- I can get there on port 110.
What is your current internet IP address? Re: Cannot send from bellsouth.net Post Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Email to a Friend Report Inappropriate Content 8 of 11 (361 Views) Reply I have never used Webmail before, so I'm not certain if its suppose to be the same password or not.quote:Sending of message failed.The message could not be sent because the connection I can get there on port 110.
rackAID LLC ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://askville.amazon.com/email-[email protected]bellsouth/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=8049093 Unable to determine IP address from host name askville.amazon.com United States Copyright © Apple Inc. Most likely any dynamic IP address you receive will still be in the same new IP address block.2. Hopefully, getting the folks in the AT&T Direct forum involved will speed up that process. · actions · 2010-Jun-2 1:41 pm · (locked) graysonfMVMjoin:1999-07-16Fort Lauderdale, FL·Xfinity
AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. look at this web-site B