> Configure Error
> Configure: Error: Dba: Could Not Find Necessary Header File(s).
Configure: Error: Dba: Could Not Find Necessary Header File(s).
configure: error: xml2-config not found. In most cases quite a lot of dependencies will be missing. January 15, 2014 0 [Solved] Horde not found (404) error May 3, 2016 0 Possible root compromise detected: Failed to create directory /dev/null - cPanel July 7, 2014 39 Responses Comments39 Is it installed? Source
To avoid this, install autoconf-2.13. Whichever way you choose, now you have PHP 5.2 installed in /usr/bin/php52 Apache conf files The /etc/php52/apache2/ configuration directory for PHP 5.2 should have already been created during the installation process Hiking Mallorca Mallorca: not only hot sun, warm sea, white-sand beaches, palm trees and sweaty German tourists. I'm dealing with Linux servers since 2012.
Configure: Error: Dba: Could Not Find Necessary Header File(s).
Drunken Marathon 42 km and 37 glasses of wine. checking for db4 major version… configure: error: Header contains different version # sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev 6. Check My Profile!! Add following switches to your ./configure options: --with-pdo-sqlite=shared
--with-sqlite=shared Make Everything configured properly and without errors?
- Please check config.log for more information.
- Do not attempt to compile or install php7 on a production machine, you have been warned.
- checking for FreeType 1 support...
- Cause: configure with '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' but unixODBC-devel(.x86_64) package is missing Fix: CentOS: yum install unixODBC-devel CentOS(64bit): yum install unixODBC-devel.x86_64 Ubuntu: apt-get install unixODBC-dev Error Message: checking for PostgreSQL support for PDO...
- ext/zip/lib/.libs/zip_dirent.o: In function `memset': /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits/string3.h:82: warning: memset used with constant zero length parameter; this could be due to transposed parameters Finally PHP bug #53568, with a pretty easy fix: edit file
- Perl must be installed before proceeding!
- again Last Monday and Tuesday brought the Montagne en Scène festival to my nearby Le Grand Rex cinema.
- Download this patch to your ~/Downloads/php-5.2.17 directory, and execute: patch -p1 < debian_patches_disable_SSLv2_for_openssl_1_0_0.patch.patch You should see friendly success messages like these: patching file ext/openssl/xp_ssl.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 332 (offset 4
- Fix: Install 'make' program CentOS: yum install make CentOS(64bit): yum install make.x86_64 Ubuntu: apt-get install make Error Message: Could not find xml2-config Cause: configure option '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' used BUT package libxml2-devel is
- configure: error: DBA: Could not find necessary header file(s).
yes checking for BZip2 in default path... In one of comments there susan dot smith dot dev at gmail dot com suggested solution which works and does its magic: I solved replacing the outdated __GMP_BITS_PER_MP_LIMB defined constant with Reply Arun Lal says: December 1, 2014 at 4:40 pm Glad to hear that, Adeola! Configure: Error: Xslt-config Not Found. Please Reinstall The Libxslt >= 1.1.0 Distribution You may need EPEL repository to get them all installed CentOS 6: yum install libxml2-devel openssl-devel bzip2-devel libcurl-devel db4-devel libjpeg-devel libpng-devel libXpm-devel \ freetype-devel gmp-devel libc-client-devel openldap-devel libmcrypt-devel mhash-devel freetds-devel \
configure: error: freetype.h not found. # sudo apt-get install libfreetype6-dev 10. Check your SNMP installation. configure: error: Cannot find libtidy # sudo apt-get install libtidy-dev 22. http://jcutrer.com/howto/linux/how-to-compile-php7-on-ubuntu-14-04 Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Current [emailprotected] * Leave this field empty Follow: CategoriesCategories Select Category Administrative tools CloudLinux commands exim MySql Control panels cPanel Direct
Please specify correct PostgreSQL installation path sudo apt-get install postgresql-server-dev-9.1 Make sure you check result of apt-cache search especially in case of this error, as there could be later version of Configure: Error: Please Reinstall The Libcurl Distribution Error Message: Forcing buildconf ./buildconf: line 41: make: command not found Reason: Missing 'make' program in the build system. Candlelit visit to Chateau Vaux le Vicomte Last Saturday together with our Aussie friends we have spent an amazing evening at Chateau Vaux le Vicomte, just 60 km south-east from Paris. Any help greatly appreciated.
Configure Error Please Reinstall The Bzip2 Distribution Ubuntu
Hot Network Questions Is Area of a circle always irrational Why is looping over find's output bad practice? https://crybit.com/20-common-php-compilation-errors-and-fix-unix/ Thank you. Configure: Error: Dba: Could Not Find Necessary Header File(s). there always is next year! Configure: Error: Jpeglib.h Not Found. git clone git:// fatal: unable to connect to github.com April 27, 2016 PHP install Error: xml2-config not found.
configure: error: SNMP sanity check failed. http://haywirerobotics.com/configure-error/configure-error-cannot-find-libzzip.html Can I use that to take out what he owes me? This step might take a while depending on your machine. kinda far... 20 Aug '14 via Twitter @hthetiot Loire done once, but I need to get back there again. Configure Error Please Reinstall The Bzip2 Distribution Centos
how to resolve? Configure: Error: Cannot Find Openssl's Libraries Ubuntu configure: error: ODBC header file '/usr/include/sqlext.h' not found! Due to the fact that I'm compiling on Debian the name of the packages change a little bit.
Bart McLeod Try to install locate (sudo apt-get install locate)then updatedb (updatedb)then locate gmp.hIn my case:/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/gmp.h Yaroslav Rogoza Thanks, that was really helpful KevMTL great how-to article, thanks Bart McLeod Great
Solution: yum install libXpm-devel ERROR VII : checking for bind_textdomain_codeset in -lc… yes checking for GNU MP support… yes configure: error: Unable to locate gmp.h Solution: yum install gmp-devel ERROR VIII So today I decided to create a ubuntu droplet and go to work compiling php7 from source. You can try to take care of them in one shot, if you don't care too much about installing a little too much compared to what is really needed: sudo apt-get Configure Error Freetype.h Not Found. Ubuntu Thank you.
Accessing PhpMyAdmin without cPanel login? As of this writing, the latest PHP version is 5.2.16. Recent CommentsArunlal Ashok on Accessing PhpMyAdmin without cPanel login?Shah on Accessing PhpMyAdmin without cPanel login?Arunlal Ashok on Accessing PhpMyAdmin without cPanel login?Arunlal Ashok on How to change Direct admin's default port Check This Out How to upgrade MySQL from 5.1 to 5.5 in Plesk server?
Reply Arun Lal says: September 27, 2014 at 2:35 pm Thanks for this feedback. repo has been revoked' in your morning inbox - that's how you know your work on a project is almost finished. 21 Aug '14 via Twitter Fish vs Fish in Street