> Not Be
> Default Printer Cannot Be Set Windows 7
Default Printer Cannot Be Set Windows 7
I can install the printer fine and I can set the printer as default at installation but once I reboot the computer, the default printer switches to Microsoft XPS Document Writer. It's been working ok until now. i hope you can help me!!!!! Mapped Drive Connection to Network Share May Be Lo...
So you have to manually modify the registry. At first my edit wasn't accepted, but I worked out that I needed to give myself permission to edit the registry. Posted by jinishkg at 8:21 AM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest Labels: Windows 2000, Windows 7, windows vista, Windows XP No comments: Post a Comment Note: Only a Log off and log on with the new account. Â If the issue does not occur in the new profile, we may use the new account instead of the problematic one. http://www.howtogeek.com/forum/topic/can-not-set-any-printer-as-default-printer
Default Printer Cannot Be Set Windows 7
Please remember to be considerate of other members. Join our site today to ask your question. I can set other local printers like Microsoft Office Document Image Writer and Fax as default but those are useless to me.
OS home premium 32 bit Reply With Quote New 27 Jul 2011 #4 The Howling Wolves View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Senior Member Join Date : Jan 2009 Please help, and thanks in advance.ReplyDeletesaAugust 4, 2015 at 9:35 PMThank You for your valuable information....ReplyDeleteManu BhardwajAugust 24, 2015 at 9:37 PMThank u very much it really helpsReplyDeletejaabaz03September 8, 2015 at Try deleting the printer, then log off. Operation Could Not Be Completed Error 709 Double Check The Printer Name This is automatically configured upon installing the printer on the local port like "USB001" etc.
Operation Could Not Be Completed Error 0x709 Double Check The Printer Name
It really worked. http://www.dummies.com/computers/operating-systems/windows-xp-vista/how-to-set-the-default-printer-in-windows-vista/ Copy all files and folders in the C:\Users\(old user name) folder to the C:\Users\(new user name) folder. Â Note: To copy all files, we can press Ctrl+A, and then Ctrl+C in Default Printer Cannot Be Set Windows 7 This FAQ e... Default Printer Cannot Be Set Windows 8 Somehow, I still can't get it to boot.
Total Pageviews [email protected] thank you so much, GBUReplyDeleteRepair All Pc LLCJuly 21, 2016 at 12:06 PMRepair All Pc LLC 24/7 Support Service Provider company which Protect & Support Plus gives you peace of mind I get this message: "Windows cannot access the specified driver, path or file. Log on as the new user account (make sure the new user account has administrator privilege). 2. Default Printer Cannot Be Set Windows 7 64
- The virus modified the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\load for start on the user session, and it modified the permissions of the parent key of the registry for not allow the modification of
- leroys1000, Feb 19, 2009 #4 kevi Thread Starter Joined: Feb 19, 2009 Messages: 4 I tried running the sfc /scannow and a window popped up very fast and then was gone.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows In the right column, you will find key Device, change the value to your Printer name It is of the format "HP LaserJet 4250 PCL6,winspool,Ne03:" in this case my
- If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.
- i guess there might b an issue with the right printer name.
- and since then i'm getting this error whit all printers , the ones already been installed and new installed.
- Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:10 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote hi..i'm having the same problem..i followed your step and still have the problem and new problem arise.
- When your computer boots up you will see either "F2" OR "F1", these are at the top of your "keyboard", give it a test and see if you can read which
- FOLLOW US Twitter Facebook Google+ RSS Feed Disclaimer: Most of the pages on the internet include affiliate links, including some on this site.
Your link which solved my problem like magicReplyDeleteUnknownDecember 1, 2015 at 12:20 PMOmg...The One... Default Printer Cannot Be Set Windows 7 32 Now after looking through the web people are pointing to the location in the registry under like /windows well I dont even have that last part of the key in there, Your cache administrator is webmaster.
HELP PLEASE seeker Windows XP Printers / Scanners / Fax 0 08-14-2003 03:34 AM Developed by Xeonext Web Solutions Contact Us Archive Top Copyright © 2005 - 2007 RealGeek.com.
thanks a lot. aaaahhh im getting frustrated with this! Click Manage another use account.Â 5. Network Printer Error 0x00000709 wow!
STOP 0X0000006B (Parameter1,Parameter2, Parameter3... After that, navigate to the C:\Users\(new user name) folder, click Ctrl+V. Pages Home Wednesday, January 25, 2012 Windows Cannot Set a Default Printer Windows Cannot Set a Default Printer Release Windows 2000,Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Problem When we try to Microsoft needs to put that in their Printer FixIt.
And I badly need to make this new printer I brought to work with a windows 8 PC. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue.View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site. Double-click User Accounts. 4. error with adobe reader: error with excel :no printer are installed.
I get an error message "Cannot Set Default Printer," and I have > trouble adding new printers as well. If that doesn't work,you might check this. Join Now Help Remember Me? We are authorised to provide you with everything you need.ReplyDeletedhasinaAugust 8, 2016 at 4:59 AMThanks for the sharing.123HP Envy 4506 Printers SetupReplyDeleteJoseph SmithAugust 9, 2016 at 1:40 AMThanx for the share
Thanks for the supportReplyDeleteAbhishek Kumar AryaMarch 2, 2015 at 12:20 AMthanks!it works. (y)ReplyDeleteHanan ElsharifMarch 5, 2015 at 12:02 PMThank you so much.